Friday, May 3, 2013

Stream of Consciousness Mission Statement

Much like the streams and rivers we fish flow, so to do our lives. Rushing over and around " Rocky " patches and slowing into calmer glides, so to do our lives. Sometimes low or reduced to a mere trickle and other times high and turbid the flow remains constant. It is in this flow or " Stream " as it were where we live.
This blog showcases my interests, my " Stream of Consciousness ". Art and Angling are my passions and it is my hope that through blogging I can share them with you. I will show you the flies I'm tying and how and where I fish them. Also paintings and drawings I'm working on. So thanks for visiting and check back often, much more to come!
- Jonathan

F.Y.I : I will try to post as often as I can and at least once a week. This is my first blog and I am running it from my IPhone and my Kindle Fire. It will be a learn as I go endeavor so hopefully it will get better as I go on. Also, I'm in the process of getting better lenses for the IPhone which will improve the photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment